Guest lecturer at University of California Berkeley's Energy and Society [ER100] class:
- Lecture on "Environmental Justice" (Fall 2017)
- Lecture on "Solar energy" (Spring 2018)
Content Editor to Energy MOOCs focused on Solar Energy and Sustainability
These mini-MOOCs were planned and executed by Clubes de Ciencia, a non-profit working on expanding access to high quality science education and to inspire and mentor future generation onf scientists and innovators in Latin America.
- Research Lead for United Nation’s “Data for Climate Action Challenge” Grand Prize Winning team on electro-
mobility, and in partnership between UC Berkeley and Mexico’s Institute for Ecology and Climate Change (2017).
- M.Sc. Thesis committee member for Energy Engineering student’s defense at Tec de Monterrey, Mexico (2017).
- M.Sc. Thesis co–advisor for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student at UC Berkeley, (2017–2018).
- Research mentor for 3 master students, 23 undergraduate students and 1 high school student on energy,
transportation, and environmental justice projects (2016–2018).